Imagine what it would be like to…
- Energize yourself each morning with a positive, productive attitude for the day ahead…in less than five minutes
- Transform the negative thoughts and beliefs that keep you stuck and unable to create the life you truly want
- Develop stronger, smoother, and more meaningful relationships with your spouse, family, friends, and co-workers
- Recognize the potential good in ANY and EVERY situation
Appreciative Living Learning Circles were created to do just that! You will learn an easy to understand, practical set of exercises that will change the way you see the world and help you become truly happier. And best of all, it takes just a few minutes a day.
Come join us and find your joy!
- What: Appreciative Living Learning Circle
- Dates: Four Monday evenings, December 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Time: 7 – 8:30pm ET/6 – 7:30pm CT/4 – 5:30pm PT
- Where: Zoom
- Facilitator: Jill Greenbaum, EdD.
- Cost: $149 USD
Each participant will receive a copy of the Learning Circle Participant Guide and need to purchase one copy of the book, The Joy of Appreciative Living: Your 28 Day Plan to Greater Happiness Using the Principles of Appreciative Inquiry by Jacqueline Kelm ($16.95 paperback, $9.95 Kindle). These are great resources you will find yourself returning to again and again.
Here’s the registration link