https://jillgreenbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Breakout-Rooms-drawing.jpg 1716 1980 Jill Greenbaum https://jillgreenbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Logo-finalish-tagline.png Jill Greenbaum2020-07-23 12:49:072020-07-23 12:57:54Adventures in Virtual Learning! The Good, the Bad & the Ugly—Part 2
Adventures in Virtual Learning! The Good, the Bad & the Ugly—Part 2
Here’s the fruits of my labor! All those thoughts I shared in words the other week, “The Good, the Bad & the Ugly” have become an interactive zine!*
The fun begins after you:
- download the file (below)
- print the zine (as a double-sided page)
- make a slice (scissors or x-acto)
- then, fold the zine(directions in the file below)
Read through the zine AND draw your solutions! There’s also a big, juicy panel for you to visualize and draw “The Best” virtual experience you can imagine!
I hope that you will take a photo of your drawings and send them to me, email@example.com. I’d love to see what you’re thinking and how you represent it!
* It’s my first time making a zine—and while I THOUGHT that designing and developing it digitally would make it easier, in fact, paper and pen/markers would have been way faster!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!