BIKABLO BASIC DAY 1 TRAINING
BUILD YOUR VISUAL VOCABULARY
WHO BIKABLO Global Certified Trainers – Jill Greenbaum, Ed.D. & Jill Langer
- Learn to hold the pen, draw clean lines, and structure your space on the flip chart
- Create graphics and text containers/geometric shapes, objects, and symbols
- Discover the easy ways the bikablo® method provides to draw people, roles, groups, and situations
- Use simple and fast options to color elements and spaces to support the graphic structure
- Improve your handwriting—make it more legible and attractive—on flip charts… and more!
Virtually— Using Zoom, WhatsApp and Miro—all sessions are live.
January 26 & 28: 11 am – 1 pm ET, 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm ET* – 4 sessions in all
Join Jill for this exciting adventure in learning Bikablo online! While I prefer the intimacy of our in-person training programs, I understand the need to respond to current realities. With this in mind, I am offering the one-day Bikablo Basic training over two days, in four two hour sessions, plus a follow-up coaching session. I will send out Bikablo kits in advance of the session (requiring sign-up at least one week in advance, anticipating that most participants will be joining us from North America). Register through this link. Please contact me with your questions, email@example.com. I can’t wait to embark on this journey with you!